ANNUAL VILLAGE ASSEMBLY
The Annual Assembly for the Parish of Otterbourne will be held on Tuesday 2 May 2023
in the Bianchi Room of Otterbourne Village Hall, commencing 7.30 pm. The Assembly is an
opportunity for residents to find out about and comment on what is going on in their village.
All residents are encouraged to come to the event.
1. Welcome by Chairman
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of the 2021/22 Annual Assembly
4. Chairman’s Report for 2022/23
5. Report on Planning and Highways
6. Report on Recreation and Amenities
7. Report on Finance and Administration
Presentation of audited accounts for year ending 31 March 2022 and unaudited accounts for year ending 31 March 2023
8. Questions from the floor including any matters arising from Item 3.
This is the opportunity for Parishioners to raise any subjects, relating to Parish affairs about
which they may have queries or comments.
It is hoped that our County and District Councillors and our local Police Officer will be
present in order to answer any questions which may fall into their areas of competence.
Please contact the Clerk for information on any item prior to the meeting or if you have a matter you would like raised, but are unable to attend the meeting.
Mrs Julie Ayre, Clerk