Electric Car Day at Otterbourne Village Hall from 10am - 4pm on Sunday 31st July.
This is chance to
· Meet existing EV owners and hear their real-life experiences of living with EV’s.
· Find out the truth about EV range and what if any problems exist for recharging.
· Tim Shallcross Head of Technical Policy and Advice for IAM HQ will be talking about both current and the future technology of EV’s and offering advice on how Advanced Driving and EVs come together.
· KIA will be bringing along a KIA EV6, their stunning new EV recently rated the number 1 in an article for range, efficiency, and desirability by the Daily Telegraph. Ford will be showing their first all-Electric vehicle the Mustang Mach E. Come along and talk to one of the sales representatives in an informal setting.
· EV drivers can have a 30-minute session with a qualified Observer who will offer advice on how Advanced Driving can complement EVs ownership.
Whether an EV owner or not the day will also be an opportunity for those non-members who want to find out more about Advanced driving and the IAM RoadSmart course and how they might benefit from undertaking it.